Alpine introduces the iLX-W650E 7” touchscreen display including Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Crafted with a cutting-edge design and a ultra-shallow chassis allows for easier installations and fitment into a wider range of vehicles.
The innovative dual swipe user interface puts you in control of your music and keeps your eyes on the road. Using two fingers, simply swipe up or down to adjust the volume and swipe left or right to skip between tracks. Built-in connectivity gives you Apple CarPlay or Android Auto to use apps such as Waze Navigation, Google Maps and Spotify music via the convenience of voice command or touch. Plus, the dual camera input allows connection of a rear camera and a side or front camera making parking easier than ever before.
Whats more, the ultra-shallow chassis design makes way to add-on the compact KTA-450 Power Pack amplifier (sold separately) which mounts directly onto the back of the chassis. This revolutionary space saving design, delivers incredible power output and dynamic sound—making the PowerStack duo an industry first and honoured with the prestigious 2019 CES Innovation award.
- 7” Anti-Glare Capacitive Touch Display
- Shallow Chassis Design (6.1cm depth)
- Dual Swipe interface technology (excludes Apple CarPlay and Android Auto)
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- FLAC/MP3/WMA/AAC Music (Supports FLAC files up to 48kHz/16bit)
- MP4/AVI/WMV/MOV Video (Supports HD Video files up to 720p with 2-Ch audio)
- Built-In Bluetooth
- Spotify Internet Radio Ready (when using Apple CarPlay or Android Auto)
- FM/AM Radio
- Dual Camera Input via RCA (Rear and side or front cameras)
- 3-AMP USB Charging and Input Port
- Rear AV Output / AUX Input
- 9-Band Parametric EQ / Crossover
- 40W x 4ch Built-in Amplifier
- 3 PreOuts (4 Volts)
- PowerStack ready compatible with KTA-450 Power Pack Amplifier (sold separately)